Many high school athletes come to college and have to stop competing in team sports, but with Sigma Pi, brothers are afforded the opportunity to compete at a high level and have the bond of team sports continued throughout college.
Sigma Pi takes the competitive spirit of athletics one step further, viewing sports as a means to grow as an individual and a team. Participating in a variety of sports creates an environment where we must depend on one another while also enjoying the sport. Through our athletics, we are able to express our competitive spirits in facets outside of the fraternity and school.
Here is a list of some of our recent Athletic Accomplishments:
- 1st Place Greek Week Volleyball, 2013, 2014, 2016
- 2nd Place Greek Week DodgeBall 2014
- 3rd Place Greek Week Football 2014
- 3rd Place Greek Week Basketball 2014
- 2nd Place Greek Week Soccer 2016
- 2nd Place IFC Football, Division II 2015
- 1st Place IFC Golf 2015